I. Hotel Information:
【Shanghai Bay RV Campground】
1. Hotel address: In the Gulf National Forest Park, 1677 Suitanghe Road, Fengxian District, Shanghai
2. Hotel Phone: 15000684629/189 6439 8229 (Leyang)
3. Check-in method: report the guest name and mobile phone number to the hotel front desk with a valid personal ID
4. Check-in restrictions: The official check-in time is after 14:00 and the check-out time is before 12:00 noon the next day. Early check-in or late check-out procedures are subject to room availability at the time. If the check-out time is delayed, the hotel may charge the tourists the actual cost incurred on the day. Excuse me!
5. 30 minutes before the day when you reach the scenic spot, please contact the staff to lead the park: 15000684629/189 6439 8229 (Leyang)
[The above information is for reference only, please refer to the situation on the day of the hotel]
1. Special note: Because this product is a parent-child experience product, adults or children will not be allowed to register separately.
2. This product is suitable for participants: 4-12 years old family
1. Please bring your ID card and check in the room when traveling
需联系客服补儿童活动差价费用168元。 2. This fee includes 1 big, 1 small or 2 big, 1 small, and a family of 3 people. If you bring an extra child (without extra bed),
please contact customer service to make up the difference of 168 yuan. Limited to 2 adults and 1 child per family
3. RV check-in standard: each family family will provide a courtyard viewing RV (market price 596 yuan)
4.On the day, 10 families can meet the bonfire party, and less than 10 families can perform indoor karaoke.
5. Event registration: a group of families can also register individually
6. The price includes: 4A scenic park entrance ticket (2 big and 1 small) worth 160 yuan, RV weekend accommodation value 596 yuan, dinner, breakfast, lunch 130 yuan / person playground 7 options 2 project value 90 yuan cruise value 60 Yuan handmade stone mill soy milk movable type printing live doll machine sightseeing car, etc.
7. This fee does not include other consumption not involved in the activity
8.In order to implement the relevant provisions of the Shanghai Municipal Waste Management Regulations and promote the reduction of domestic waste sources, starting from July 1, 2019, Shanghai tourism and accommodation companies will no longer actively provide consumers with toothbrushes, combs, and bath scrubs. , Shaver, nail file and shoe shine, please consult the camp place in advance if necessary
9, the camp will prepare daily medical supplies, such as special medical supplies, please bring your own
10. Meal: Dinner is American barbecue with 12 varieties of 6 to 6 vegetarians per group. Breakfast: White rice porridge, eggs, fritters, meat buns, vegetable buns, side dishes (breakfast can be delivered to the room according to the time provided). Rice: three dishes and one soup for each family
11. Looking forward to your arrival and family
1. Tourists participate in highland area tourism or risk tourism projects (including but not limited to: water activities such as swimming, snorkeling, surfing, rafting, and high-risk activities such as horse riding, rock climbing, mountain climbing) or suffer from diseases that are not suitable for travel ( Including but not limited to: malignant tumors, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, respiratory diseases, epilepsy, pregnancy, mental illness, physical disability, diabetes, infectious diseases, chronic diseases and impaired health, it is recommended to go to the medical institution before registration Physical examination or consultation with the professional doctors of the hospital to ensure that your physical conditions can complete this tour.
2. If one's own physical conditions are not suitable for travel and participate in tourism activities, the traveler himself shall bear the relevant liability for diseases or other damage caused by his own physical conditions during the trip; if the tourist is a person over 60 years old (including 60 years old) Yes, I need to fully consider my health to be able to complete this tour, and travel carefully. It is recommended that relatives and friends accompany the tour. If the tourist causes illness or other damage due to his own physical reasons, the tourist should bear the relevant responsibility.
3. The above content is an important travel safety reminder given by Party B to tourists. If tourists still insist on participating in tourism activities, any personal accidents and adverse consequences caused by them will be borne by the tourists themselves. In order to obtain more comprehensive protection, Party B strongly recommends that tourists take out personal insurance such as personal accident insurance according to their own wishes and needs when traveling.
4. Force majeure is an objective situation that cannot be foreseen, unavoidable, and insurmountable. Objective reasons such as force majeure and accidents that cannot be attributed to the travel agency include, but are not limited to, bad weather, natural disasters, wars, strikes, riots, aircraft failures, flight protection, terrorist incidents, government actions, public health events, and other objective causes, Delays in transportation services for tourist itinerary arrangements, temporary closure of scenic spots, temporary expropriation of hotels and restaurants, exit control, border closures, temporary changes in destination entry policies, and the release of orange or above travel warning information by government agencies in China, etc., will cause the tourist purpose to be unachievable , Travel agencies do not assume responsibility for breach of contract.
5. During the self-arranged activities, tourists should be in the range where they can control the risks, and tourists should choose the activities that they can control the risks and be responsible for their own safety.
6. Please pay attention to personal and property safety during the tour or during the self-arranged activities. Tourists shall bear their own personal and property losses due to breach of contract, their own faults, behaviors during the self-arranged activities or their own diseases; if they cause losses to travel agencies or other service providers, they shall be liable for compensation. In order to obtain more comprehensive protection, Party B strongly recommends that tourists take out personal insurance such as personal accident insurance according to their own wishes and needs when traveling.