- about us
- contact us
- Report channel
- Store Information
- Service Description
- Special Notes on Intellectual Property
- Tourism and Vacation Qualifications
- privacy protection
- Disposal of bad information
- User Agreement
- talents wanted
- Advertising business
- Distribution cooperation
- Business Cooperation
- privacy protection
This statement applies to your interactions with Donkey Mom's website and your registration and use of Donkey Mom's online services.
It is hereby explained that this website adopts the collection, use and protection policies of the user's personal information. Please read it carefully.
Initial release date of this statement: August 2008
This statement was last updated: June 2019
- Information security
We will strictly manage and protect the information you provide. We have used industry-standard security protection measures to protect the personal information you provide to prevent your personal data from being lost, stolen or tampered with.
This website may entrust professional and technical personnel to carry out computer processing on this kind of information when necessary to meet the needs of the era of professional division of labor. If this website delivers a notice of computer processing to you, and you do not take the initiative to express your objection within the time specified in the notice, this website will presume that you have agreed. However, after that, you still have the right to request to stop the computer processing as stipulated in Article 4.1.4 below.
- 2. User non-personalized information
We will collect non-personalized information through your IP address, such as the nature of your browser, the type of operating system, the domain name of the ISP that provides you with access services, etc., to optimize the pages displayed on your computer screen. By collecting the above information, we also conduct passenger flow statistics to improve our management and services.
- 3. Personal data
When you perform user registration, custom business, or participate in public forums on the donkey mother website, with your consent and confirmation, this website will ask you to provide some personal information (including personal sensitive information) through registration forms, orders, etc. ).
1) Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or otherwise that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activity of a specific natural person, either alone or in combination with other information. According to the "Personal Information Security Regulations" (GB / T35273), personal information includes name, date of birth, identification number, personal biometric information, address, communication contact information, communication records and content, account password, property information, and information. Letter information, whereabouts, accommodation information, health and physiological information, transaction information, etc .;
2) Personal sensitive information refers to personal information that, if leaked, illegally provided or abused, may endanger personal and property safety, which can easily lead to discriminatory treatment of personal reputation and physical and mental health. According to the "Personal Information Security Regulations" (GB / T35273), personal sensitive information includes ID numbers, personal biological information, bank account numbers, communication records and contents, property information, credit information, whereabouts, accommodation information, health and physiology Information, transaction information, personal information of children under 14 years of age, etc.
3) If you receive services (such as overseas accommodation, overseas travel tickets, international flight ticket reservations, etc.), your personal information and personal sensitive information (name, date of birth, certificate number, communication contact information and other overseas services required Other personal information) will be provided to service companies or institutions outside the country. You accept our international or overseas services, on the premise of agreeing or accepting that we provide the personal information and personal sensitive information necessary for the services you enjoy to overseas service providers, otherwise we will not be able to provide services to you. Of course, there is a certain security risk in providing your personal information or personal sensitive information overseas. However, we will require overseas service providers to take necessary personal information security protection measures for your personal information and personal sensitive information, and require overseas service agencies to ensure that your personal information is safe and not used for purposes other than services.
4) If you specifically request the provision of cross-border services and need to transfer your personal information overseas to provide the services, we will separately obtain your authorized consent and ask the recipient to follow our instructions, this privacy statement and any other relevant Confidentiality and security measures to process this personal information.
5) Please understand that this website will not use the information you provide for participating in specific activities of this website for other purposes without your consent and confirmation. However, this shall not apply when disclosure is required by the government and the law in accordance with Article 6 below.
- 4. User rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
1) Inquire and request reading at any time;
2) Request for supplement or correction at any time;
3) Request deletion at any time;
4) Request to stop computer processing and utilization;
5) Cancel your account at any time;
6) Revocation of the authorized authorization;
7) Obtain a copy of personal information.
Cookies refer to a technology. When a user visits this website with a cookie device, the server of this website will automatically send cookies to the browser you use and store them on your computer hard disk. Various activities, personal information, browsing habits, consumption habits and even credit records of your future visits to this website.
- 6. Disclosure of personal data
1) We will only disclose your personal information publicly under the following conditions and under the premise of adopting industry-standard security protection measures:
(1) according to your needs, disclose the personal information you specify in a disclosure method that you explicitly agree to;
(2) Where it is necessary to provide your personal information (including personal sensitive information) in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory law enforcement departments or judicial authorities, we may publicly disclose it in accordance with the type of personal information required and the manner of disclosure Your personal information. When we receive the above request for information disclosure, we will require the corresponding legal documents, such as an investigation order or a corresponding judicial document. We firmly believe that the information we ask for should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law. We will carefully review all requests to ensure that they have a legitimate basis and are limited to data obtained by law enforcement or judicial authorities for specific investigative purposes and with legal rights, and the documents we disclose are in the encryption key Under protection.
2) When law enforcement or judicial authorities require this website to disclose personal information or sensitive personal information in accordance with legal procedures, this website will provide personal information to law enforcement or judicial authorities at the request of law enforcement or judicial authorities or for public safety purposes. This website is exempt from any provision or disclosure in this case.
- 7. Restricted Use Principle
This website can only use the collected personal data beyond the necessary scope if one of the following conditions is met:
1) Your written consent has been obtained;
2) To avoid your imminent danger in life, body or property;
3) To prevent significant harm to the rights and interests of others;
4) To promote the public interest without harming your major interests.
- 8. Protection of the privacy of minors
This website will establish and maintain a reasonable process to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information of minors. This website solemnly declares that any minor under 16 years of age participating in online activities must obtain the verifiable consent of the parent or his legal guardian (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "guardian").
The guardian should bear the primary responsibility for protecting the privacy of minors in the online environment.
This website collects the personal information of minors for the purpose of responding to the specific requirements of minors. Once the response is completed, it will be deleted from the records without retaining such information for further use.
Without the consent of the guardian, this website will not use the personal information of the minor, nor will it disclose or transmit to any third party personal information that can identify the minor. If the purpose of collecting the names of guardians or minors or other online communication materials on this website is to obtain the consent of the guardians, such information will be proactively deleted from the records if consent has not been obtained after a reasonable time.
With the consent of the guardian of the minor, this website may collect the personal information of the minor. This site will provide the guardian with:
1) The opportunity to review the information collected from their children or guardians;
2). Opportunities to deny the further collection or use of personal information of their children or guardians;
3). Change or delete the personal data of their children or guardians.
4) The guardian has the right to refuse this website to make further contact with his children or the guardian. This website collects the personal information of minors, which is only used to protect the safety of minors when they participate in online activities, and not for other purposes.
This website guarantees that minors will not be required to provide additional personal information as a condition to allow them to participate in online activities.
- 9. Management requirements for the use of customer information
1) Users are solely responsible for publishing content. The user must follow:
(1) The transmission of technical information from China must meet regulatory requirements;
(2) Use network services for illegal purposes;
(3) Do not interfere with or confuse network services;
(4) Comply with all network protocols, commitments, procedures and practices that use network services.
2) The user must promise not to transmit any illegal, harassing, offensive, abusive, horrifying, harmful, vulgar, obscene and other information materials. In addition, users cannot transmit and instigate materials that constitute criminal behavior; they cannot transmit materials that promote domestic disadvantages and involve national security; and they cannot transmit any materials that endanger national security and social stability. Unauthorized access to other computer systems is prohibited. If the user's behavior does not comply with the above-mentioned terms of service, www.coldwellbankermalta.com will make independent judgment and immediately cancel the user service account. Users are legally responsible for their actions online. If a user distributes and disseminates reactionary, pornographic, or other information that violates national laws on www.coldwellbankermalta.com, the system records of www.coldwellbankermalta.com may be used as a violation of the law by the user. The evidence shall be submitted to the law enforcement department or the judiciary according to the requirements of the law enforcement department or the judiciary.
- 10. Disclaimer
In addition to the exemption provided in Article 6 above, this website does not need to bear any responsibility in the following situations:
1) Any personal information leaked as a result of telling your user password to others or sharing a registered account with others.
2) Any personal data leakage, loss, theft, or tampering caused by the force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network, such as computer problems in 2000, hacking, computer virus intrusion or outbreak, and temporary shutdown due to government control .
3) Personal data leakage caused by other websites linked to this website and any legal disputes and consequences arising therefrom. The right to modify and update the privacy protection statement of this website belongs to Mummy Travel.
- 11. Information Collection
1) In order to better serve you, Mother Donkey will follow the "reasonable, relevant and necessary" principle and collect information with your consent, and will not collect information prohibited by laws and regulations (such as the Cyber Security Law, Section Article 41 states that network operators must not collect personal information that is not related to the services they provide). Considering the importance of donkey mother membership service, the user agrees that donkey mother will collect all the information that you enter on the donkey mother travel website or provide to us in other ways:
- When you register as a donkey mother member, you need to provide personal information (name, gender, birthday, mobile phone number, email information).
- When you subsequently update your personal information, you must meet the timely, detailed and accurate requirements.
- When you book a flight ticket, you need to provide personal information and personal sensitive information (passenger name, gender, birthday, ID number and contact name, mobile phone number, email address and delivery address information).
- When you book a train ticket, you need to provide personal information and personal sensitive information (passenger name, gender, birthday, ID number and contact name, mobile phone number, email address, and delivery address information).
- When you book a hotel, you need to provide personal information (name of occupant, contact name, mobile phone number, email information).
- When you book tickets for attractions, you need to provide personal information (tourist name, contact name, mobile phone number, email information).
- When you purchase a product for payment settlement, you need to provide sensitive personal information (bank card number, bank reserved mobile phone number, or credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date information).
- We may also know your travel plans, styles and preferences, including meal requirements, travel / departure times, seat selection, ticketing options, insurance options, and other services provided by Mother Donkey (such as tours, cars, tickets, strategies, etc.) Need your personal information.
3) We will automatically collect your personal information when you use the donkey mother service:
- Log information refers to information that may be automatically collected by the system through cookies, web beacons, or other methods when you use our services, including:
- Device information or software information, such as your IP address and the version and device identification number (IDFA / IMEI) of your mobile device, as well as configuration information used by mobile devices to access our services through a web browser.
- Information searched or browsed when using our services, such as web pages or APP search terms you use, pages visited, and other information you browse or provide while using our services.
- Information that you share through our services, such as shared photos or comments taken or uploaded, and the date and time.
- Location information refers to the location information that you collect when you turn on the device location function and use our location-based services, such as collecting your geographic location information through GPS or WIFI, or the account information you provide Information about your area, shared information uploaded by you or others showing your current or previous geographic location, etc. You can stop the collection of your geographic information by turning off the location function.
- Network data information means that you allow the donkey mother to use your WIFI or cellular mobile network to obtain network information. You can choose Wi-Fi and cellular network, Wi-Fi only, or Off in the settings according to your needs.
- The address book information refers to the address book you allow the donkey mother to access when you need it. For example, you can easily select the tourist's name and mobile phone number when ordering products without logging in. You can turn off access to contacts at any time in settings.
- Camera and photo album information means that you allow the donkey mother to access the camera and photo album of the mobile phone when needed. For example, you can upload travel photos when you get bonuses through reviews after traveling. You can turn off access to camera albums at any time in settings.
- Bluetooth information means that you allow the donkey mother to transmit data via Bluetooth when needed. For example, you can connect your Apple Watch via Bluetooth, and you can easily view information such as electronic tickets for travel orders on the Apple Watch. You can turn off Bluetooth access in the settings at any time.
- Microphone information means that you allow the donkey mother to access your microphone when needed. For example, if you have a question at the customer service center, you can quickly query your question through voice input. You can turn off microphone access in settings at any time.
- Advertising ID information refers to allowing donkey mothers to push more accurate product information through the advertising ID.
- Network status, location, and carrier information means that when you turn on network data, Mother Donkey provides better network services in a targeted manner by obtaining the current network status, such as weak network alerts.
- Device basic information. In order to better user experience, donkey mother obtains device basic information to adapt to different resolution screens and different system versions.
4) We will obtain your relevant information from affiliates and business partner sources. For example, when you book through our affiliates, business partner websites and their mobile applications, the booking information you provide to them may be passed to us so that we can process your order and ensure your booking is smooth. As another example, we allow you to use a social media account to log in to our account. With your consent (you authorize the social platform), your relevant personal information will be shared with us through the social platform.
- 12. Information Storage
1) We will store your relevant personal information in the People's Republic of China.
2) We will store your personal information for no less than three years.
3) If you have a specific agreement on the storage period or the regulatory agency requires the longest storage period of personal information, we will comply with the requirements of the regulatory agency and ensure the security of the information, and handle the personal information stored beyond the date, on the premise of ensuring the security of personal information.
- 13. Use of Information
(1) In general, Mother Donkey collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- Basic services: Including network data information, the system will be used for client-server communication. Network status, location and operator information, used to count and prompt network status; basic equipment information, such as screen size, resolution, model, and system version information, for screen adaptation and system adaptation; camera and album information, system Get your album picture information and take pictures to get pictures when you write reviews, feedback and user avatar changes. Contact management: After the system collects your address book information, you can quickly select when filling in the information on the order page, contacts, and ticket collectors or players.
- Services to You: We use your personal data to complete and manage your online bookings. In addition, we will provide you with related products and services through affiliates, business partners and third parties. Bluetooth information (iOS) is used for communication between mobile phones and Apple Watch; microphone information is obtained by the system for voice input and converted into text; location information is used to locate cities and surrounding attractions and hotels.
- Account management: You can create an account through the donkey mother travel website, we will use the information you provided to manage your account, and provide you with a series of practical functions, you can use your account for a variety of operations, such as management Orders, adjust personal settings, add frequently used passenger information, view historical order information, order reviews, payment management, and more.
- Answer your inquiries and requests: We provide 7 * 24 hours customer service to help you when you need it.
- Service activities: In order to better provide you with high-quality and comprehensive services, we will also use your information for legitimate and legitimate service improvement and promotion activities, such as sending you the latest news about travel-related products or services, and providing you with Personalized recommendations and other promotions that may interest you. If these services improve and enhance event information, making you feel inconvenient or adversely affected, you can choose to close or decline.
- Contacting you: responding to and processing your questions or requests, sending order-related information (such as prompts for successful order submission, reminding you to continue your order, etc.), we may also send you surveys or invite you Provide feedback on our services, etc.
- Market research: We sometimes invite you to participate in market research to measure your interest in our products, services and websites.
- Improve the security and reliability of our services: We may detect and prevent fraud, illegal activities, and use your personal data for risk assessment and security purposes.
- Data analysis: We may use personal data for analysis to allow us to understand your location, preferences, and demographic information, or to match data from other sources (including third parties) to develop our products, services, or Marketing plans to improve our services.
- Daily operations: including but not limited to order management, customer verification, technical support, network maintenance, troubleshooting, internal administrative affairs and internal policies and procedures, generation of internal reports, etc.
- Phone monitoring: Your answering and calling our customer service calls may be recorded. We may use call recordings to monitor the quality of our customer service, check the accuracy of the information you provide to prevent fraud, or for the training of our internal staff. purpose. Recordings are automatically deleted after they have been retained for a period of time, unless the scene is retained due to compliance requirements or legitimate interests.
- Performance obligations: processing insurance claims and payments under related policies, processing commissions paid to partners or filing claims or recovering payments for losses caused by service partners.
- Legal purpose: We may need to use your information to process and resolve legal disputes, or to comply with any laws, regulations or documents issued by regulatory agencies that are binding on us to cooperate with national authorities or regulatory agencies to investigate and comply with laws and regulations .
- In addition, we may collect, use and disclose your personal information for other purposes and inform you by revising this statement.
(2) While enjoying various services provided by Donkey Mom, you authorize and agree to accept Donkey Mom to send business information to your email, mobile phone, communication address, etc., including not limited to the latest Donkey Mom product information, promotion information, etc . If you choose not to accept all kinds of information services provided by the donkey mother, you can refuse such information services according to the corresponding settings provided by the donkey mother.
(3) You are fully aware that we do not need your authorization to use personal information in the following situations:
- Related to national security and national defense security;
- Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and enforcement of judgments;
- It is difficult to obtain the consent of the personal information subject or other individuals because they have significant legal rights such as life or property;
- The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the personal information subject;
- Your personal information collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure, etc .;
- Necessary for signing a contract at your request;
- Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the provided products and / or services, such as the detection and disposal of product and / or service failures;
- Necessary for legitimate news reporting;
- It is necessary for an academic research institution to conduct statistics or academic research based on the public interest, and to provide the results of academic research or description to the outside world, and de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
- Other circumstances required by laws and regulations.
- 14. User personal information management
1) We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. We will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent data from malicious attacks; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will organize security and privacy Protection training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
2) We will adopt security protection measures that conform to industry standards, including establishing reasonable institutional specifications and security technologies to prevent your personal information from being accessed, used, modified, and data damaged or lost.
We manage and regulate the storage and use of personal information by establishing a data classification and grading system, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications.
Our network services adopt encryption technologies such as transport layer security protocols, and provide browsing services through https and other methods to ensure the security of user data during transmission.
We use encryption technology to encrypt and store personal information of users, and isolate them through isolation technology. When using personal information, such as personal information display and personal information related calculation, we will use a variety of data desensitization technologies including content replacement and SHA256 to enhance the security of personal information in use.
We use strict data access control and multi-factor authentication technology to protect personal information and prevent data from being used illegally.
We use the technology of automatic code security inspection and data access log analysis to conduct personal information security audits. We also hold security and privacy training courses to increase employee awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
3) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and the communication methods of email and instant messaging are not encrypted. We strongly recommend that you send personal information in a more secure way, such as a complex password, to help us keep your account secure.
4) The Internet environment is not 100% secure. For example, physical, technical, and management protection facilities have been damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, and destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests. We make every effort to confirm or guarantee the security of the information you send us.
5) After the unfortunate occurrence of personal information security incident, we will inform you in time: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the measures we have taken or are about to take, suggestions you can take to prevent and reduce risks on your own, and Remedies, etc. We will promptly inform you about the incident by mail, letter, phone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to notify the individual information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to make an announcement. At the same time, we will proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
6) You can log in to "My Donkey Mom"-personal center, common information, etc. at any time to query, correct and delete, cancel your account information, modify personal information, privacy settings, security settings, modify delivery address, etc. During the service, you provide the personal information, revoke the authorized authorization, and obtain a copy of personal information. If you have any questions, you can contact the donkey mother customer service 1010-6060.
7) You can log out of the donkey mother account through the following path: dial the customer service phone (such as domestic: 1010-6060) announced by the donkey mother travel website, and follow the voice prompts to transfer to the customer service manual service, and the account verification will be completed by the customer. After canceling the donkey mother travel website account, all information in your account will be emptied, and we will no longer collect, use or share personal information related to the account, but we still need to perform the previous information in accordance with the regulatory requirements It shall be preserved, and the competent authority shall still have the right to make an inquiry in accordance with the law within the period of time for which the lawful preservation has been made.
- 15. How to update this policy
Significant changes referred to in this policy include, but are not limited to:
(1) Major changes have taken place in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, how personal information is used, etc .;
(2) Major changes have taken place in our ownership structure and organizational structure. Such as business adjustment, bankruptcy mergers and acquisitions, etc.
(3) The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
(4) major changes in your right to participate in the processing of personal information and the manner in which it is exercised;
(5) When our responsible department for handling personal information security, contact methods and complaint channels change;
(6) When personal information security impact assessment report indicates high risk.
3) We will also archive older versions of this strategy for your review.
4) Please note that when you successfully apply for cancellation of the donkey mother account, we will complete the review and cancellation of your account within 48 hours of your application. After the review, we will delete or anonymize your personal information deal with.
If we terminate the service or operation, we will notify you at least 30 days in advance and delete or anonymize your personal information after the termination of the service or operation.
- 16.How to contact us
Company Name: Shanghai Seaview Culture Communication Co., Ltd.
Registered address: Room 108, Building 3, No. 3131, Jinshajiang Road, Jiading District, Shanghai
Office address: Donkey Mother Science and Technology Park, 88 Jingyu Avenue, Jiading District, Shanghai
2) We have set up a personal information protection officer, you can contact them by: (8621) 60561616-3366